Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While my car is gone to paint Im trying to get a few parts together that I dont have on hand just yet.

The car has disc front brakes and drum on the rear. Ive done some researching and I just cant come up with an exact answer. But this is a power brakes car. Is there suppose to be a distribution block/prop valve up near the booster or just on the frame rail?

If someone has a correct picture of these Id love to see it. Ive pulled 3 differant blocks off 3 differant cars. Need to see if one of these is correct and if I am in need of 1 by the booster.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
475 Posts
While my car is gone to paint Im trying to get a few parts together that I dont have on hand just yet.

The car has disc front brakes and drum on the rear. Ive done some researching and I just cant come up with an exact answer. But this is a power brakes car. Is there suppose to be a distribution block/prop valve up near the booster or just on the frame rail?

If someone has a correct picture of these Id love to see it. Ive pulled 3 differant blocks off 3 differant cars. Need to see if one of these is correct and if I am in need of 1 by the booster.

Thanks Guys
here is a factory 70 setup. there is a valve right below the master cylinder.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts