Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 1972 GTO 400/250HP with a factory 3-speed. The original color is Code 65, Sundance Orange. It has it's original numbers matching drivetrain and is an original body panel car. The paint looks nice but needs to be buffed out. The interior looks very nice as well as the undercarriage. The original engine has been professionally rebuilt 30 over. I know about all muscle car up to 1970 but have no idea as to the values of the 1972 cars. Can anyone give me an idea as to the value of this 1972 GTO in this popular color?
Thanks,
Al in Maine

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw one of these in hunter green posted on my local craigslist (NC) for about 13k and the car looked great. No phs of course, that is a very important.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
I saw one of these in hunter green posted on my local craigslist (NC) for about 13k and the car looked great. No phs of course, that is a very important.
If you're really interested in buying it, you can have the documentation from PHS faxed to you same day so you know exactly what it came with from the factory, and to be sure it IS a GTO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts