Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of you have already seen this, but for the rest of us who haven't...... Doubt the year is legit, but............

·
Registered
250 Posts
OH MY GOD that thing is ugly. I would have never bought my GTO if they looked like that.... that makes me upset that they would even think about producing those. haha

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well looky there. They made a toy and not the real deal. Sounds about right.... I'll take a real one in black, thank you very much...;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
the one in the box probably drove better :p

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Looks like the camaro platform with a Trans Am hood..

That is Amazing. I remember that car (and yes, I've got the toy, lol) and sum bich, that looks just like the current Camaro from the cowl back. That car is from the early 90's I do believe. Does anyone know for sure what year this is from? Twenty years to make a concept car reality? Are you ****ing kidding me! No wonder GM is tanking. Geez.

I would have bought one then, I could still afford it 20 years ago.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Pontiac had all sorts of concepts that were just that... concepts. :(

They shoulda made the Bonneville Special, Banshee, X400, and Grand Am sport truck regular production models.

Anyone remember the Pontiac Piranha?

·
Registered
457 Posts
They sorta made the Bonneville Special 50+ years later. But they called it the Solstice instead. :p

Something like the Piranha that was geared towards youth might have help keep the brand alive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts