Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys I have been visiting this forum for over a year now . Love the forum, I currently own 04 torid red m6 and love it . through the years I have owned a 66 convert 67 ht 68 ht 68 convert 69 convert and a 69 ht. I love gtos my 68 convert 400 4 spd was my favorite. just thought I would introduce myself. also I am a mortgage banker in numerous states if anyone needs help refinancing or purchaseing drop me an email you never know you might be able to buy that goat you want with a cash out refi. :party:[email protected]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks back in the day ,like the early 80s ha now I am showing my age you could look in the paper and buy any goat you wanted from 1000.00 to 3000.00. and all were nice cars. had a hard time getting a nice 65 though. I remember getting my 66 convert tri power 389 4spd red black int mint car for1780.00 ,some kid in college was selling it for 1800. I went there with 1800. cash but the car was on E so he took 1780.so I could get gas on the way home. :lol: Thats the way it was now I try selling a car and everyone and there mother comes to look at it and you have to wait a week for your money. :confused

·
Registered
364 Posts
jjr62 said:
... but the car was on E so he took 1780.so I could get gas on the way home. :lol:
That was pretty thoughtful of him. :cool

I've actually had pretty good luck selling my used cars. In the past five years, I've sold two and traded one in. On both the personal sales, the buyers were both great, coming to the deal as agreed with certified checks in hand. Hopefully I'll remain as lucky in the future. :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.