Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking to add a GTO to the garage in the next few days, already looked and I will get to the reason for my post in a minute. I also have a C6 and am in that forum as stabori. On corvettes, you can get good deals from forum dealers and alot of other dealers. When I went to 2 dealers today, all had multiple GTO's sitting on their lots, they did not deal much over the GM 1500 cash back. Did you guys all pay about 31,000 for your cars?

By the way, my sign in is a Joke...:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
I bought mine for $31. I know some people have gotten theirs for lower, but it depends on where you are. Dealers weren't willing to come down a whole lot around here. Some areas vary--if you are in Florida, I saw one poster listing that GTOs there were marked up a tad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marked up? For a car that GM can't sell, and Dealers having 4-7 on the lots of '06. The dealer said that on the 18th of this month employee pricing and 0% was a possibility. Ford is doing that now.

·
Registered
456 Posts
GTSLOW said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to add a GTO to the garage in the next few days, already looked and I will get to the reason for my post in a minute. I also have a C6 and am in that forum as stabori. On corvettes, you can get good deals from forum dealers and alot of other dealers. When I went to 2 dealers today, all had multiple GTO's sitting on their lots, they did not deal much over the GM 1500 cash back. Did you guys all pay about 31,000 for your cars?

By the way, my sign in is a Joke...:D

That's about what I paid, I've heard of people paying as low as 29 and change...

Make an offer and then walk away, it's not like your GTO won't be there in a week if they don't come back at ya :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
What about GMID or GMS for a GTO? I was able to get a number from a person at the Corvette Forum for a new C6 so I would think you could do the same for a GTO. And there are so many new GTOs on dealer lots that I bet you could name your price anyway. I still don't understand why the car didn't sell well.
I have an 05 GTO that is red/red :cool the colors help the car go faster! Good Luck! :cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Right now I an working a deal on a 04 goat 6 spd with 11.000 on the clock for $ 22.000. I too have a 92 Corvette as my play thing.
It's a same that the goats don't hold thier value ( but good for me ) But am lookin forward to my daily driver.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.