Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got hit last night by some Canadian vacationers in a Dodge Caravan. I was stopped at a red light and they were behind me. He went to pull into the turn lane to my left and mis judged it. Now I need a new rear bumper and a left tail lamp. The guy apologised and admitted fault and it looks like his insurance will pay for it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
PEARL JAM said:
Got hit last night by some Canadian vacationers in a Dodge Caravan. I was stopped at a red light and they were behind me. He went to pull into the turn lane to my left and mis judged it. Now I need a new rear bumper and a left tail lamp. The guy apologised and admitted fault and it looks like his insurance will pay for it.
I know this is upsetting. That first scratch or ding always is.

The good news is you can find the best body shop to do the work since you won't be out of pocket anything. The better news is you'll have a section of your car that has real paint on it, that doesn't scratch just by drying the car with a towel.

·
Registered
381 Posts
PEARL JAM said:
Call his insurance company and tell them you want the depriciated value, since he damaged it is automatically worth a lot less.......

GL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.