Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be getting the Lingenfelter cai in just a few days, I'm seriously considering ordering SLP LT headers also, to go with just the stock exaust however.(heard thats fine and I'm happy with the stock sound.) I guess if I'm going to get the SLP LT's I should hold off on the CAI install until I get the LT's so I can do it all at the same time to include a tune. This will be my first and probably only mods .(Except for two other things:D .)

·
Registered
78 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Do it at the same time, you'll get more out of the mods if you do them together with a tune.:cheers
Can any dealership do a tune or do you have to find a shop with a Dyno?

If so I live about 20 min north of White Plains in NY... I was wondering where the closest dyno shop is?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Kilboy said:
Can any dealership do a tune or do you have to find a shop with a Dyno?

If so I live about 20 min north of White Plains in NY... I was wondering where the closest dyno shop is?
I'm not familiar with that area, but, you need to find a respectable shop with a dyno so you can get a quality tune. And no, dealerships do not do tunes.:cheers

·
Registered
78 Posts
Gtodealer...thanx for the info...besides oil changes I'll keep my goat away from my dealership.

East Side Performance is only about 1 hr 20 min from me...definitely doable...Thanx Johnebgoode.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.