Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the way home from vegas tonight and i ran with 2 goats that had met up there for a meet. (I have a 03 SRT4) we did about 100+ the whole way home back to CA haha. If you guys are on here hit me up

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just out of curiosity if this is a gto forum then why do I read about neons and mustangs??:confused No offense to other cars just find it weird.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Just out of curiosity if this is a gto forum then why do I read about neons and mustangs??:confused No offense to other cars just find it weird.
I'd bet that most people on here have owned other cars beside their GTO. Most people on this forum like cars in general. I don't own a GTO anymore but stick around because I think GTO's are great cars and the people on this forum are the best. There tends to be an honest and open discussion no matter what car is discussed.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'd bet that most people on here have owned other cars beside their GTO. Most people on this forum like cars in general. I don't own a GTO anymore but stick around because I think GTO's are great cars and the people on this forum are the best. There tends to be an honest and open discussion no matter what car is discussed.
:agree:cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts