Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am out riding around just b4 dark. showing everyone the power of the goat. when a mini van wants to keep me from getting over. I got some room when i made the past went by a z28 and a 04 stang GT (vert) doing bout 100. The stang came up behind me about 2-3 miles down the road and wanted to play. :willy: we were in trafic he got in front i get behind. short story even storter. i blew him out the water. we rolled down the window and he said he has a bad timing cover. i :lol: and it did sound like ****. on the way back home a talon wanted to go. so i went. to easy. must not have had a turbo. :cheers

·
Registered
746 Posts
Good kills man. Hit me and sig229 up when you head up to the gump and we'll see if you can't get a few more under your belt.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The Camaro didn't want none? Was it an LS1? I still want to run a stock or bolt on 01-02. I put a solid 2 car whoopin' on a 99 SS.

Awesome kill on the Mustang. I'm suprised he thought he could hang. It takes alot to get a 2 valve to trap near a GTO. Of course maybe he just wanted to see it go. I've done that in my truck before to much faster cars.

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slonlo_350 said:
The Camaro didn't want none? Was it an LS1? I still want to run a stock or bolt on 01-02. I put a solid 2 car whoopin' on a 99 SS.

Awesome kill on the Mustang. I'm suprised he thought he could hang. It takes alot to get a 2 valve to trap near a GTO. Of course maybe he just wanted to see it go. I've done that in my truck before to much faster cars.

Congrats!
yes it was with the ls1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts