Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have stock 2 way door speakers? My 05 has separates with tweeters in dash, problem was not enough treble for me. I can’t hear dash speakers @ all. So it’s all mid and base. I bought stock GTO speakers on EBay cheap thought I would use in some car didn’t really care did I say cheap! After they got here I saw door speakers were 2 way with a cap, Still Korean GTO speakers so I swapped them over and sounds like new stereo. I have Base +1 and Treble +3 or 4 everything else centered. I know it’s not $5000 stereo but I didn’t want to cut up car and big subs etc I have that in other cars. Also door panels are very EZ to R&R. For the first time in 1 yr I enjoy the radio in my GTO the integrated Blue Tooth is a nice feature also. :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually put a second set of rear speakers in doors direct fit and bought them on EBay they are 2 way instead of single cone. Just enough to add some treble, and I swear it sounds much better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.