Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm on my way home from work today stuck in traffic when I notice a green GT in front of me 2 cars up... traffic is stop and go and I am comming up to the highway trun-off and I am hoping he takes it. Sure enuff, he takes it and the left lane is wide open... I step on it to pass him and he cuts in front of me, so I lift my hands up and montion him to GO. He steps on it then I am right on his bumber waiting for an opening to pass... it opens and I litteraly FLY by him. he looks like :eek: WTF is that car.... and I give him a thumbs up in the rearview mirror... as he falls back quickly. By now I am going about 130.... my exit comes up like that so I turn off, and he waves and gives a thumbs up as he rolls by. Very cool guy.

He was a great sport..... but I had no idea I would beat him that bad....

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
LS2FAST said:
OK, I'm on my way home from work today stuck in traffic when I notice a green GT in front of me 2 cars up... traffic is stop and go and I am comming up to the highway trun-off and I am hoping he takes it. Sure enuff, he takes it and the left lane is wide open... I step on it to pass him and he cuts in front of me, so I lift my hands up and montion him to GO. He steps on it then I am right on his bumber waiting for an opening to pass... it opens and I litteraly FLY by him. he looks like :eek: WTF is that car.... and I give him a thumbs up in the rearview mirror... as he falls back quickly. By now I am going about 130.... my exit comes up like that so I turn off, and he waves and gives a thumbs up as he rolls by. Very cool guy.

He was a great sport..... but I had no idea I would beat him that bad....
GOOD ONE!!!! Those Cavaliers move don't they? :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts