Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing to crazy driving down I-95 and every day i see this nice vette some kinda blue color so sexy. Anyway finally we had enough space to race both slowed down to 25mph and took off haha and i think he was suprised when the bus lengths were put on him. I probably beat him by about 8-9 cars he was a m6 so maybe some driver error but still fun after the race he gave me a thumbs up cool guy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like he didnt know how to drive it or he wasnt racing.
ehhh honestly idk i didnt see or hear any bad shifts and the facts that im at 435rwhp probably helped me a lot lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
ehhh honestly idk i didnt see or hear any bad shifts and the facts that im at 435rwhp probably helped me a lot lol
Yea but you shouldnt of been able to put that many car lengths on him unless something wasnt right. You dont know if it was a LS2 or a LS3 C6 do you?

·
Registered
377 Posts
It very could have been an LS2 non Z51.

An LS3 6M puts down around 380+rwhp stock. Lighter, more aerodynamic and possibly better geared than the LS1.

Curious, what trap speeds have you hit? Or should I ask, what trap speed is an LS1 with H/C capable of?

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Sounds like he didnt know how to drive it or he wasnt racing.
Yea but you shouldnt of been able to put that many car lengths on him unless something wasnt right. You dont know if it was a LS2 or a LS3 C6 do you?
:agree with the statements above.

We know it was not a LS3 because he should have been right there with you if not beating you. A LS2 car shouldn't be that far behind the LS3 car. I say this because awile back a mag did a comparison LS2 against a GT500 the LS2 car was right there or was beating the GT500.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys sorry i havent been on in awhile to answer your ?s so yea i never had my cr at the track the only racing ive done is street. Ive raced friends who have low 12 sec cars and been right there with them and even beat my buddys s65 amg bi turbo from a dig oh and i did recently get a 2800 trq convetor so i launch pretty good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts