Pontiac GTO Forum banner

2004 GTO Limited Eddition??

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Monaro1 
Pretty brutal pricing there in the old UK, (I'm originally from there, and it amazes me how people even survive with the housing car and gas prices).. Cars there in general are higher priced than they are here, but we seen to be getting a particularly big break on the GTO/Monaro. Anyone do a comparison on some other common vehicles? Maybe some Jags or German cars?

Other observations - they're a lot more conservative with the 0-60mph times, (6secs and "under 5.5 secs" for the 5.7l and 6.0l respectively).

The shift knob they show has the shift pattern painted in on top of the knob. Not hard for anyone here to do if you like the look - just get some color-coded touch up paint to match your exterior color, and have at it, (carefully or it would look dreadful).

Yep - those prices are in British pounds, not Aussie $! More like $2 to the pound.

Anyone know what the prices are in Australia? I think they'r up in the $50k Aus, which would be in $40k US.

Monaro1 - what do they actually sell for in Australia? They've been giving pretty deep discounts off list here in the US. Even at full list, they seem to be much cheaper here - somewhere around $33-34k. Just curious, but in Aus are they also selling the 5.7 and 6.0l side by side like they are in the UK?

Still don't see many around town, although last night I was playing a little indoor soccer, and I parked next to an almost identical GTO. Both black M6, but mine is red interior and the other one was black interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.