Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys ive been gone for about 3-4 months i think but im back i stopped racing for awhile so i stopped posting obviously. But anyway over the past couple weeks i couldnt help myself anyway to my story. Im driving down to Center City philadelphia and i see this bright red srt4 flying up and of course he stops right next to me. At first i try to ignore him but of course my friends start to talk **** to me and i give in now idk if this gyu was sotck or not but it sounded like a exhuast. But anyway i hear him downshift and i catch him about a second late so he puts a car on me right away but very quickly i start to pull on him. I end up beating him by about 6-8 cars i couldnt tell that well but it was a good race except for him being super salty and wouldnt even give eye contact when he drove by later.

OH btw i got my car retuned guys and got a wooping 5 more rwhp outta it haha so im at 435 now i have more racing stories but i dont wanna tpye them if you guys dont wanna hear. i raced a sti, 350 and a gt-500 so lets do a group pick lol you guys tell me what you want and ill tell you that race

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hell yea man im about 45 mins from atco once the weather gets better man i would love to run with you im pretty sure you would beat but it would still be fun lol plus finally someone from this page could see my car and know its real

·
Registered
50 Posts
with 430RWHP and the way you described the outcome I'm gonna say the SRT4 was on the stock turbo...good kill. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHAT?! hahaha

Yea that thing was def NOT stock to hang on to your car that well. Stock turbo? MAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE.......but stock? NO!

btw OP I wana hear all your racing stories!

haha ok ill post them up in a little bit

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I doubt there is such a thing as a stock SRT-4 anymore.
If you can believe this, my Camaro was 100% stock down to the paper filter whe I got it.

Stock Z28's, Cobra's and SRT4's are like virgins, they all say they are, but a real one is a rare find and a keeper at that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yea that thing was def NOT stock to hang on to your car that well. Stock turbo? MAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE.......but stock? NO!

btw OP I wana hear all your racing stories!

I said stock turbo not a stock car...aftermarket turbo and from a roll the SRT is nasty (easily will MPH in the 120+ range so yea nasty roll car)

Once again godd kill to the OP. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts