Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so im back its been a couple of months but anyway got into a race today nothing special. im driving down 611 and this silver benz comes flying up rthe right lane and just cuts me off ha so i got pretty angry so i punch it and go around him. the guy actually pulls up next to me with his finger up screaming FU*K you at me. i just tell him let the cars settle this problem he floors it and i let him get ahead by about 2-2.5 cars and then i just punch it and reel him in like a 2lb fish. got up to 135 and which point i was atleast 10 cars ahead ha get got next to me at the next light and just kept screaming it almost got scarey for a sec but that part of the story isnt for here

oh and if you dont know my mods

K&N ram air intake
lingenfelter longtube headers
edelbrock heads
flowmaster exhaust (no cat)
comp cams
ported intake manifold
full tune makes 430 rwhp on pump gas

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Jdrake all your races seem to start with the opponent giving you a finger or something... Do you have something written on your car that pisses people off??

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha i dunno i have really bad luck and where i live a lot of the people are really snobby and rude so it actaully does happen a lot and to the other guy yes he was tryna race me and even if it was an amg it woudlnt b a race

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i will because ive raced an s600 before and beat that and yes i have time slips 11.7 117 like idk why your talkin ish spec the e500 there slow as dirt

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol and i hate to do this but i did look up the times for the e500 **** is slow 14.1 come on now for a moderator you dont know much and im sure this lil comment will get me kicked off this site but its w/e

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
lol i will because ive raced an s600 before and beat that and yes i have time slips 11.7 117 like idk why your talkin ish spec the e500 there slow as dirt
Where in my post did I say a S600 or a E500 was fast? And where in your post or mine were 1/4 mile times mentioned? Still I see nothing about AMG.

lol and i hate to do this but i did look up the times for the e500 **** is slow 14.1 come on now for a moderator you dont know much and im sure this lil comment will get me kicked off this site but its w/e
Once again, who claimed that an E500 was fast? Also being a moderator doesn't make you a know-it-all so please tell me what made you one? If you feel that something as insignificant as your little post will get you kicked off the site, well that's on you because I have no plans of doing so.

When you beat an SL65 (AMG) with 604 hp/738 tq on a highway pull then you come back and post. Better yet, next year why don't you hunt down the Black Series SL65. It will only have 661 hp/738 tq which the torque is detuned from 885. Please Mr. Super Goat, come back and tell my know-nothing self how your massive 430 rwhp put a whooping on it too. I guess you will beat me too huh? :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Here's something else for you Mr. Super Goat. Check out the link below. Check out what that stock little 2005 CL65 AMG ran. 11.8 with a trap speed of 120.9. Now do you honestly think you will put 10 car lengths on it too to 135 mph? Now imagine it with equivalent mods to what you have. And please don't come back with "... that car cost this and mine cost that" because that's not what we're discussing here. You claim that your modded, 430 rwhp GTO can beat an AMG Benz so let's leave it at that.

North America's Fastest Production Cars

·
Registered
730 Posts
i hate to knock on ya too jradke but 117 at that time seems rather slow. what are your 60 ft's looking like? i'm not disputing your timeslip just wondering. i'd hate for you to run across another 11.7 second car on a roll and he has your lunch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts