Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmm so all i have to say is i feel violated after what happened today so just crusing ya know its nice out i see another gto so i catch up get to the light and im shootin the **** wit the guy and i ask him to run he smirks and says sure ummm well the light goes green and hes gone literally b4 i got to 60 he was at 150. he actaully pulls over in the shopping center and we started talking now i dont know **** about turbos but they were ****ing huge he also said he had almost every avalible performance part **** was nasty and to make it even better the guy was only 24 so us young guys are holding it down

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
24 years old and a butt load of Mods. including a Turbo, how long will this kid last? I mean 150MPH and then he pulls into a shopping center, was he ripping down Main Street or what? Word - If you see that kid again let him flame on and catch fire without you in toe...:eek::seeya::seeya::seeya:

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
hmmm so all i have to say is i feel violated after what happened today so just crusing ya know its nice out i see another gto so i catch up get to the light and im shootin the **** wit the guy and i ask him to run he smirks and says sure ummm well the light goes green and hes gone literally b4 i got to 60 he was at 150. he actaully pulls over in the shopping center and we started talking now i dont know **** about turbos but they were ****ing huge he also said he had almost every avalible performance part **** was nasty and to make it even better the guy was only 24 so us young guys are holding it down
My head hurts now.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
You have one period in this whole paragraph.

Then you put in profanity by using **** which is useless. Try and converse in a normal manner like an adult without profanity and you'll get more respect here.

If you make your posts easier to read you'll keep peoples attention.

I know you are young, but you have an adult toy. Be a bit more careful about where you race. You'll end up getting the reputation that a lot of younger Mustang GT drivers give that car.

Now I'll translate.

HMMMM..... So All i have to say is I feel violated.

I was cruising and saw another GTO. I sped up and caught him at a light. He was real cool and we started talking. I asked him if he wanted to run. He just smiled and said sure.

When the light turned green I took off and by the time I got to 60 he was at 150. The thing just flat out flew.

He pulled over in a shopping center. He popped the hood and had huge turbos on the thing. He had all kinds of mods too.

He was only 24 so us young guys are holding it down.

See much easier to read and most people will understand now.

Nice death.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts

Then you put in profanity by using **** which is useless. Try and converse in a normal manner like an adult without profanity and you'll get more respect here.

I know you are young, but you have an adult toy. Be a bit more careful about where you race. You'll end up getting the reputation that a lot of younger Mustang GT drivers give that car.

Now I'll translate.

I was cruising and saw another GTO. I sped up and caught him at a light. He was real cool and we started talking. I asked him if he wanted to run. He just smiled and said sure.

When the light turned green I took off and by the time I got to 60 he was at 150. The thing just flat out flew.

He pulled over in a shopping center. He popped the hood and had huge turbos on the thing. He had all kinds of mods too.

Nice death.
I think that the auto censor recognized and changed the profane words. Like I just typed ****-head and dumb-**** and the asterisks replaced the bad little words automatically.

·
Registered
345 Posts

Now I'll translate.

Nice death.

Lol, or you could throw that in radio form for a faster and easier read.

IE: He was only twenty 4, so us young guys are holding it down.

This method allows someone to verbalize this nonsense of a post quicker. That way, they can spend less time on the computer and more time lining up their cars outside of the local police station and see how fast they can go.

Bur really, Jradke, I enjoyed the story. Be safe out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts