Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys this race actaully happened about a week ago and i just remembered.

ok so there is this really nice car club by my house they have vettes, gtos cobras and just a buncha nice cars. well anyway i always drive by and they always stare so finally i pull up and ask them if any of them wanted to run. A guy with a grayish gto i forget the color name steps and says sure ill race. his mods were exhaust, intake, longtube headers, diablo tune and a fast intake manifold oh and he was also a A4 like me. so i figured it would be a good rice so we get onto route 611 and go from a 25 roll we are neck and neck until about 80-85 and i start pulling away by about a car and more as the speeds went up. we go again and the same result finally we do a real race from a dead stop so 3 beeps and we go and again its neck and neck but this time until about 90-95 and then i just pulled.

it was a very nice race and it was the first time i couldnt hear my own exhaust haha his **** was very very loud.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
K&N ram air intake
lingenfelter longtube headers
edelbrock heads
flowmaster exhaust (no cat)
comp cams
ported intake manifold
full tune makes 430 rwhp on pump gas

YouTube - gto start up
theres a video of my car there are 5 total and yes its my car lol in the second video the kid even says my name

whats mods do you have i just dont see an 05 losing with all that unless the driver was garbage

·
Registered
380 Posts
Your car sounds really nice, love that chambered sound from the Flowmaster. I have the same exhaust but in the process of getting headers and want that same sound.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks man yea i love it spec when i first turn inon in the morning haha its very loud you should def upgrade the cam to makes a huge differance

Your car sounds really nice, love that chambered sound from the Flowmaster. I have the same exhaust but in the process of getting headers and want that same sound.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts