Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im back!!!!

Ok guys so im driving to the gas station and this kid in a al black cobalt pull up next to me. Real nice looking tinted out nice black rims anyway it was nice her in PA was about 50-60 out so i have the windows do he gets right next to me at thelight and ask me if i want to run. At first i was like nahbut they he said he had 320hp so i say sure well light goes green and it wasnt really i race i pulled on him hard and kept pulling. Anyway the kid was cool he came nto the gas station and shot the **** he had exhaust, intake, changed his pully, chip and headers i think he said but i forget

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
It seems like your state thrives with people willing to street race. I don't see any of that here maybe because of strict laws that we have also I don't look for that crap anyway.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems like your state thrives with people willing to street race. I don't see any of that here maybe because of strict laws that we have also I don't look for that crap anyway.
yea you can pretty much race anywhere your at since all the cops round here all hide in the same spots so you usually know where they will be

1 - 3 of 3 Posts