Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my buddy has been bringing this kid around and well honestly you could tell right away he was one of those cocky kids. Well hes been telling everyone that his GTP runs mid 12's and that he would smoke my car so finally after weeks of making up reasons he couldnt race today i just showed up so he had no reason. So we line it up on route 309 light goes green and hes nothing but a blur in my rear view. we line up again and he says from a 25 roll he will kill me ( which anyone who has an A4 knows thats a sweet spot) needless to say we race my tires catch and i just pull on him until i finally shut it down at 110.

the best part was when we got back to the house he said his S/C wasnt working i just dont understand people that have to lie when i lose i always admit i get outdone no reasons

·
Registered
380 Posts
Good kill yo!! Supercharger wouldn't have done much for him anyway since they don't kick it in right away especially for 3800 V-6 motors and the power boost they provide isn't much either. What an idiot, you should rubbed it in his face for him being cocky like that and for all the crap he was talking.

If it was a Grand National now that would have been a challenge like the 2 I raced over the summer, man are they quick!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
HAHAHA...this is now one of my favorite kill stories. When he said his S/C wasn't working you should have smiled and said, "Yea, neither was mine" LOL

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
What was he drinking making statment like that. but he is not the only one. i had a dude (older guy) say he will kill my car with his f-150 i told him ok lets run and i will give you a 2 car lead. after i start it up he said he will pass
You think that's something. I had a guy in a Ford Excursion try to run me. I didn't believe he was serious. So I hit the gas a little bit, slowed down and sure enough, 5 seconds later he passed me doing about 80. I just shook my head.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha i saw the kid again today and it was very very nice to talk Sh*t but of course he said hes getting his car tuned next week and then he will beat me. ha i didnt know a tune will make up 15 car lengths

HAHAHA...this is now one of my favorite kill stories. When he said his S/C wasn't working you should have smiled and said, "Yea, neither was mine" LOL

·
Registered
380 Posts
Next time you see him, you should be like "So hows that tune coming along?" I had a guy come up to me in a new V-6 Mustang try to do the same thing. I just turned and told him that he is not even worth me wasting my gas on that mule.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha i raced some kid in a hooked up 07 mustang v6 it couldhave been the slowest car in the world and by far the worst sounding thing i have ever heard

Next time you see him, you should be like "So hows that tune coming along?" I had a guy come up to me in a new V-6 Mustang try to do the same thing. I just turned and told him that he is not even worth me wasting my gas on that mule.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts