Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i know guys another not so far race but i cant help what tries to pick on me but anyway driving home again haha i love route 611 this guy was kinda riding my ass the whole time it spilts into 2 lanes and he punches it he gets right next to me and stops and floors it i give him a good second and i floor it btw it was at about 60mph i easly pull past him and shut it down at 135 at which point i was a good 5-6 cars ahead ha i know not a crazy race but it was run

·
Registered
34 Posts
They keep on putting more and more HP in those things so its nice to know they still can't handle a GTO.
The TL's still cannot handle an LT1 Z28 with intake/exhaust..killed one pretty easily before I traded the Z28 in for my goat. :cool

The TL's weigh about the same as a goat...with 114 LESS hp. :eek:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha it has about 275 less then me so i knew it wouldnt even be a fair race 505 at the crank

The TL's still cannot handle an LT1 Z28 with intake/exhaust..killed one pretty easily before I traded the Z28 in for my goat. :cool

The TL's weigh about the same as a goat...with 114 LESS hp. :eek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
haha it has about 275 less then me so i knew it wouldnt even be a fair race 505 at the crank
Stop rubbing it in jradke123. HAHA. Just kidding

·
Registered
48 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts