Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the most rewarding race of my life ok everyone

im driving home from my gfs house about 20 mins ago 430 am and i see my ex girlfriends new bf (we dated for 3 years) and all this kid does is talk **** about me and we all now theres oway to piss a guy off more then to bruise his ego and he always talks **** bout my GOAT. anyway im on street road and i look over and there he is i put my window down and im like yo lets run and get this over with. he says ok green we go and he does has some work to his car im not sure what. but anway light goes green and he gets me by about a car right away so i got a little worried but then my tires caught i think it was at 30mph and i catch up right away im next to hit until about 90 and i slowly start to pull away. ha we got to the next light and i had the biggest smile on my face and couldnt help but laugh lets say that didnt make him to happy but damn sure made me feel good

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
But damn dude you sure get in too alot of sh*t. Do you ever go home or are you just out to see who to race and kill. :lol:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nice kill Bro, especially beating-up your x girlfriends new boyfriend…Seems like you find a street fight everyday…:willy:promise me we won’t see your car in the dead GTO section OK? Sorry, old fart that worries too much.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yea i dunno what it is man latley ive just been finding a lot of races plus a lot of people around here have no respect the 5.7 until they line up with me and see that 505hp is nothing to make fun of

But damn dude you sure get in too alot of sh*t. Do you ever go home or are you just out to see who to race and kill. :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
haha yea i dunno what it is man latley ive just been finding a lot of races plus a lot of people around here have no respect the 5.7 until they line up with me and see that 505hp is nothing to make fun of
5.7 with 500 hp? yea i woulda laughed until i heard the 500+ hp part. eesh

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha dude you would be suprised people still go well yea but its only the 5.7 not the 6.0 lol like .3 makes that much a differance ya know

5.7 with 500 hp? yea i woulda laughed until i heard the 500+ hp part. eesh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts