Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is probably not even worth a post but i figured what the hell why not

so im coming home from the eagles game on sunday (happy as hell of course) im driving down 95 and this kid in a probe is just cutting everyone off and being a straight ahole i ignore him for a lil until im about to get off 95 and he cuts me off literally misses my car by maybe 1ft so right away i get pissed he speeds away and i just punch it. btw i have a a4 we drive about 10-15 mins and finally catch i light after some nice words haha well not to nice i tell him lets run and he tells me my fat ass car wont keep up. light goes green and all i hear is the worst sound ever his car sounded like a 1985 civic with a 10 inch exhaust but anyway i only heard it for about 2 secs as i just pulled on him and shut down at 115 was very fun and lets just say at the next light he put his windows up and wouldnt even look at me:party:

its always fun to teach those little guys a lesson

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
lol, funny!
I had a guy yesterday(prolly the same guy!) in a civic cut up into a pick-up, at a light tell me he was running me title for title. I was like..."Why would I want a piece of sh!t?!?!"
The light turns green and he just floors it, nothing but this obnoxious noise coming from this little sh!t box. I take off normal and almost take him without even trying, so as to not let him think I'm racing him I back off and just let him go, oh-yeah, we were right up town in a area you would never be racing, so after he gets a bit in front of me I pull in behind him to take the next turn off the main road and he flips me off out the window and start cursing me out calling me every name you could think of!! I was just like...you can't be serious!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
lol, funny!
I had a guy yesterday(prolly the same guy!) in a civic cut up into a pick-up, at a light tell me he was running me title for title. I was like..."Why would I want a piece of sh!t?!?!"
The light turns green and he just floors it, nothing but this obnoxious noise coming from this little sh!t box. I take off normal and almost take him without even trying, so as to not let him think I'm racing him I back off and just let him go, oh-yeah, we were right up town in a area you would never be racing, so after he gets a bit in front of me I pull in behind him to take the next turn off the main road and he flips me off out the window and start cursing me out calling me every name you could think of!! I was just like...you can't be serious!
The nicest view of a ricer is in your rear-view mirror. That way you don't have to hear the little engine that couldn't and don't have to look at the fart-can muffler or the air foil or stickers. Great stories.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
I pull in behind him to take the next turn off the main road and he flips me off out the window and start cursing me out calling me every name you could think of!! I was just like...you can't be serious!
I was waiting for you to say you got out and 3 of his buddies beat you up, you then followed them into a bar and slammed the door and they kicked the snot out of you again. You went home wrapped your ribs up and went back down and they did you all over again............

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
I was waiting for you to say you got out and 3 of his buddies beat you up, you then followed them into a bar and slammed the door and they kicked the snot out of you again. You went home wrapped your ribs up and went back down and they did you all over again............
:rofl::rofl:
Stop waisting fuel...:)
:agree
No doubt. I don't even think these should be called "kills". "Bullying" seems more fitting. Post a kill when it's against a worthy challenger. :rolleyes:
:agree

·
Registered
192 Posts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
haha , i've heard that before

·
Registered
3 Posts
LOL! I guess if you are going to race for pinks/titles you actually have to want the other car. Can always sell it to some other ricer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts