Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, found a black on black 2004 at a dealer here in Northern California and he has 6 2004's. Quoted me the black one for $25,600 over the internet without any hassle. Can they be had for less than that? Can't find any incentives from the factory on the 04's. What gives. What's a rock bottom price for a new 04?? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I WENT TO A DEALER LAST WEEKEND AND HE HAD A RED ONE, AND SAID IT WOULD BE AROUND THE SAME PRICE U QOUTED, BUT I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING ON THAT ONE. I CUT HIM OFF BEFORE HE COULD FINISH BECAUSE I WANTED THE 05 SORRY :rolleyes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
$8,000 is normal discount now

JUSGTO said:
I WENT TO A DEALER LAST WEEKEND AND HE HAD A RED ONE, AND SAID IT WOULD BE AROUND THE SAME PRICE U QOUTED, BUT I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING ON THAT ONE. I CUT HIM OFF BEFORE HE COULD FINISH BECAUSE I WANTED THE 05 SORRY :rolleyes:
I am in Southern California;;8k off of MSRP is normal; they got 5 k from GM< and than down to invoice and maybe into holdback to get rid of them..If you want a big choice; John Hine Pontiac in San Diego!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2004 Gto

Thanks for the reply. They say invoice is 31,797 and they wanna let it go for 25,767. That's a $9k drop from MSPR. Sounds good, but its gonna be 2 years old soon. Maybe I should wait for a 2006??!! Or get the 04 and put a blower on it and have 475HP??!! Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
161 Posts
superdave01 said:
Thanks for the reply. They say invoice is 31,797 and they wanna let it go for 25,767. That's a $9k drop from MSPR. Sounds good, but its gonna be 2 years old soon. Maybe I should wait for a 2006??!! Or get the 04 and put a blower on it and have 475HP??!! Decisions, decisions.
That invoice price seems high. It probably has about 1K of dealer holdback in that price. Only one 04 left in my area, purple on purple M6. Give them 23k and drive it away.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You are right, I have not driven an '05..I wouldn't pay what they want for them. I don't think 50 hp is worth 6K!!!! I'll look at 05's about a year from now when they can be had for 25k or less. Like I got mine with 2k miles on it, 34 months warranty, 34k miles warranty for 24k. :willy:

·
Registered
674 Posts
not happening. the residual is probably too low, and the interest too high. i leased mine for 48 a month plus tax on the whole residual and all the rebates along with the payments (smartbuy) and interest which brought it up to 195 a month, but the residual was 18700. it is probably 15000 or less now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
twolf said:
I just heard you can lease a new 04' for $150 a month??? if you can find one. can anyone confirm this?????

NO WAY! I have called several dealerships and they wont even lease or smartbuy an 04 GTO model.. because its one year old and they cant lease what they call a used car even tho they are brand new. its always cheaper to lease a car in the beginning of the year model for better payments . UNLESS they pull what they did at the end of last year and then you see the LOW LOW monthly payments. BUT i doubt you will ever lease a new 04 model unless you take over someone's lease payments..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.