Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know from the other post I just got one. From what I understand there are only 800 of them. Is that correct? Also aside from the gauges and the seats is anything else different?

·
Registered
87 Posts
First post on this has the production numbers.. its at the top .. first thread

This will give you the break down.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Z16Z06 said:
First post on this has the production numbers.. its at the top .. first thread

This will give you the break down.
Thanks. I saw it right after I posted this. LOL. What about the other stuff?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Phoenix said:
Thanks. I saw it right after I posted this. LOL. What about the other stuff?
I believe you named all the different stuff.. the seats are the coolest i seen them today on the automatic. i liked the stitching on the headrests.

but believe thats all there is.. i heard they ran the Pulse Red off the line towards the end of production.. so you should have improvements and some of the earlier problems ironed out with the noise in the trunk, the wiring problems, and the light on your speedo being too bright.

Have you noticed after dark if your speedo is too bright? i wonder if they fixed this problem? i noticed the build date on the Pulse Red automatic today having being built 8/04

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Z16Z06 said:
Have you noticed after dark if your speedo is too bright? i wonder if they fixed this problem? i noticed the build date on the Pulse Red automatic today having being built 8/04
Are you referring to the Mph green light? I did not notice it beign too bright for my taste. Mine was produced in 8/04 as well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Phoenix said:
Are you referring to the Mph green light? I did not notice it beign too bright for my taste. Mine was produced in 8/04 as well.
Yeah im sure the brightness of the light is all fixed then , you do have a later build date and i hear your build date is the cars to buy. Im watching for the same 8/04 as my build date.

Hope to have mine soon. i will post pics when i get "her" home

I may have been wrong in your other post on colors.. just looks brighter in that pic with the lights in your garage.. looked Torrid Red. but im half blind anyways.. haha!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It probably looks brighter because I have flourescent lights in my garage. When you get one we need to organize a meet for all us new owners. Hooters maybe? :cheers

·
Registered
87 Posts
BigJim said:
What color are you getting Z16?

Hey Big Jim, well i sold the Z06 and the dealership is locating either my first choice of silver with red interior automatic, OR Torrid Red with Red interior automatic also.

Backed off the Cosmo Purple after seeing it in person.. ITS Beatiful but just about as dark in color as my 95 Impala SS.. the SS is Dark Cherry Metalic. And i didnt want two cars with dark colors.
Just wanted to have a lighter color after seeing the Cosmo.

Got crazy over the silver after seeing one with aftermarket 18" wheels.. so either Silver or Torrid..

Hope to know by tomorrow or Sat.

I'll hope to post pics soon of the new baby coming home.

Tony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts