Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Saw the same commercial. Kinda of makes me wish I had waited for the 05. Oh well. That commercial kicks a**. Much better than the 05 Mustang commercial.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Which Mustang commercial are your talking about? The Steve Mcqueen version kicked ass!! I have not seen the 05 ones for the GTO yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
6spdgoat said:
Which Mustang commercial are your talking about? The Steve Mcqueen version kicked ass!! I have not seen the 05 ones for the GTO yet.
You are right. The Steve Mcqueen commercial was good but it is still a Ford. Watch the football game tonight and I am sure they will play it again. I was at the dealership this morning and they were all talking about it. Hope you get to see it. :cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
6spdgoat said:
I wonder if the teenie boppers that might want a Mustang or the 16 y/o first car crowd would even know what the hell that commercial was about? Effective? :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
PGoldz said:
I Dont Belive Theirs A Link To It....If U Watching The Football Game Instead of Men's Olympic Swimming U Would Have Seen It! :D

How Much Time Do You Waste By Capping The First Letter Of Each Word? Try Only Capping The First Letter Of The First Word Of The Sentence. Trust Me You Will Thank Me Later.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just saw the commercial tonight watching SC pummel OU (uh oh, you think that might start some tangents?).

Back on track...that commerical makes me want to go buy another GTO!!! Cool Commercial...

:cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.