Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lol I will buy one as soon as my 05' is sittin in the garage, then I can officaily join the ranks of having both badass GTO models. I will be selling my 04' Soon tho, for anyone interested. I have a bunch of pics posted, and no It will not include the In-Dash DVD player, im gonna put the stock deck back in. :cheers
SasDawg.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Reminds me of the bazillion Hot Wheels my brother and I had in late 60's/early 70's. After a while, we outgrew them and ended pounding them flat with a hammer in the basement (saying stuff like "look out, telephone pole).

Of course, we could now be selling them for a fortune on eBay -- along with the shoe boxes full of vintage baseball cards Mom threw out without asking us.

·
Registered
565 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
Reminds me of the bazillion Hot Wheels my brother and I had in late 60's/early 70's. After a while, we outgrew them and ended pounding them flat with a hammer in the basement (saying stuff like "look out, telephone pole).

Of course, we could now be selling them for a fortune on eBay -- along with the shoe boxes full of vintage baseball cards Mom threw out without asking us.

Too bad man.. I actually still have my whole like 500 car collection of them sitting in my closet (of course I just got them as a little kid from my dad when he collected them). But anyway I'm just waiting for the price to be right to sell out on them :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
In reference to the GMP GTO models. I haven't recieved my GTO model yet but I have all the Buick and police Mustang series that they sell. Quality is really good, even the packaging is nice, just when you get the model inspect the paint and make sure no broken parts (etc. exhaust). I have returned two in the past for paint quailty and minor damage but received a replacement with no problems. Nice models the 1/24 scale buicks are even better and more detailed. The 1987 Buick Grand National in 1/24 comes with floormats and a set of car keys in the ignition!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.