Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
The initial shipments are supposed to hit the U.S. mid December if all goes as planned. You can order one RIGHT NOW. I just did. :cool

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes, that is correct. I chose to keep the scoops though. Sorta like em.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
TexasRealtor said:
Any info on when the 2005 will be available?
I have been checking with my local Pontiac dealer to test drive the 04, I stopped by today and they just received a silver 04. I ask about the 05 in Red and they had one scheduled to be built in November and they said to expect 16 weeks for deliverly from Austrialia. After driving the 04 GTO I paid a deposit. They say to expect it in Feb or early March. I assume if the production of the 05's started in September they should start arriving in December.

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
19 Posts
red_wing_2121 said:
Some dealerships are already offering the ram air hoods as an option for 2004 GTO's to help get rid of their 2004 stock!
Yes, I told local dealer that if they really wanted to move them, package that as an incentive with the purchase. He said they were looking at a package including hood, exhaust and a chip to increase HP?? You know dealers, sounds like a fishing expedition to me.:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was told by 2 dealers that the 05 wouldn't be available until spring. I've seen an 05 vette on the street already, so I'm hoping that the 05 gto will be available a little earlier than spring.

·
Registered
19 Posts
TexasRealtor said:
Then hopefully Auto Week will be doing road tests on the 2005 in early December. :cheers
So will many others. Alot of press fleet 2005's are floating around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts