Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
Do you mean the tilt? Lumbar is a mechanical knob you turn. . .

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
It sounds like you're talking about the seat tilt. That's controlled by a motor and the vertical switch and where that problem would be. The "lumbar" is a big mechanical knob that adjusts the "bump" at the bottom of the seat back in the lumbar region of your lower back.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It sounds like you're talking about the seat tilt. That's controlled by a motor and the vertical switch and where that problem would be. The "lumbar" is a big mechanical knob that adjusts the "bump" at the bottom of the seat back in the lumbar region of your lower back.
Ok, u win i wont call it lumbar around u just everyone else. I fixed it thanks.

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
whoa. You can call it what you want but what are you going to call the lumbar adjustment then? Try reading the manual.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interesting thread.
1) a plea for help
2) someone tries to help
3) helper insulted
4) problem solved with no "where, why or how" to help someone in the future

Need more like this

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interesting thread.
1) a plea for help
2) someone tries to help
3) helper insulted
4) problem solved with no "where, why or how" to help someone in the future

Need more like this
A "plea"?? Just threw it out there before I attacked it so I could save some time. If anyone wants to know what I found Ill be glad to help. Sorry you think I insulted the guy, tomaaaato tomooootto

·
Registered
37 Posts
His time is valuable too. He just happens to be a premier member and one of the most helpful guys on the forum. Had it turned out the other way and you still needed help... maybe then you would have a little more patience.
Glad you got your problem resolved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts