·
Registered
410 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
SpunkyRacer said:
Of course they are fixing my only complaint, the power outlet in the center consol. I’ve broken 3 phone chargers because of it. Oh well I love my Barbados blue baby.
I used to bitch about it at first but I dont have a problem with the one in the console. I also throw my phone in the craddle at the house every minute its not in use or in my pocket.

I have grown to love the little cubby with the trap door below the radio. My ez pass and garage door opener fit in there perfectly. I am also thinking about making it the spot for the remote on my V1 :cheers

·
Registered
590 Posts
Impala SS, 303 hp, FWD, 5.3L, V8 - Holy wheel torque, straight to the ditch.

Displacement on Demand ? Cadillac V8,6,4 - remember that monstrosity :eek:

Chevy HHR, interesting.

Malibu Maxx SS, yeah, right. Got the wife a Maxx - great car!

Nice post, thanks. :seeya:

·
Registered
558 Posts
The additional power outlet makes no nevermind to me. I've never even used the one I have. The lit-up steering wheel radio controls would be nice, but I've already figured out what they all do and rarely look at 'em anyhow. I do wonder what "darkened taillamps" means, though.

Overall, I'm happy to see they pretty much left it alone. I've never liked buying a new car and immediately finding it obsolete.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Feeling Exactly...

Shame they are dropping the YellowJacket....but like it was already said above....will make mine more sought after. Enjoy My avatar showing my yellow bug stock....as it goes in the shop on Monday to have the Sports Appearance Package installed....CAN'T WAIT!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
westell said:
Impala SS, 303 hp, FWD, 5.3L, V8 - Holy wheel torque, straight to the ditch.

Displacement on Demand ? Cadillac V8,6,4 - remember that monstrosity :eek:

Chevy HHR, interesting.

Malibu Maxx SS, yeah, right. Got the wife a Maxx - great car!

Nice post, thanks. :seeya:
DoD is a lot better than it used to be with the old Caddies.

And who thinks the HHR is 'interesting?' Chevy took 6 years to answer a question that A) no one asked, and B) Chrysler already answered. Why copy a tarted up Neon 6 yrs after the fact?

It is nice to see a V8 in the Impala though - even if it's a sad FWD attempt.

-bZj

·
Registered
165 Posts
I wonder if there will be any interior color changes? It would be nice, since this may be the last year for the Aussie built GTO, to maybe have a unique interior color to go with the Brazen Orange Metallic. I also noticed they will have power/heated outside mirrors. That's great for us Northern Goat owners. I'm going to be trading in my 04 for the 06. I like the Torrid Red I have now, But I think I want the Phantom Black with the Red interior. I've seen a few and the contrast is really eye catching IMO. Anyone have any idea when they will be taking orders on the 06's? :D :D :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Groucho said:
I think the darkened tail lamps are the suh-wheet Monaro CV8-R / 427 tail light assys.

Nice.

As for the rest- meh.

I think this will look really good with my Phantom Black. GM better sell the upgrades to existing owners. I also like the Sport Package they came out with soon after I bought mine. I just don't like the sunken look of the front grill. Spoiler, and lower grill inlets look really nice.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
What!!! No more yellow jacket?!? It is, in my humble and completely unbiased opinion, the best looking color of the lot! That said, it'll be fun to see what the CalTrans Orange car looks like in person. Please, please, NO matching orange interior.

What other colors do you folks want to see? Maybe white -- and I love some of those late 60's/early 70's Mopar non-metallic colors like Go Mango, Banana Yellow, Panther Pink, etc. Think the GTO would look good in those. Well, maybe not Panther Pink.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Light up steering controls!!

Yes!! And now I MUST get an '05 Midnight Blue to add to my one year wonder Barbados!!

I'm guessing the tail lights will simply be the smoked taillights on the Holden Monaro CV8!

GREAT INFO!!

J3

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.