• Blue/Blue M6

Votes: 24 82.8%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I'm going to put down a deposit on a 2006 on January 16th and I need some help deciding on color. I currently have a Red/Red M6 and am torn about which way to go. Thanks in advance, Brian :cheers

G

·
OJ is nice .. just watch how the primer is layed or it will start to look like the dodge OJ .. LMAO

silver is a neutral color .. pretty pimp...

green would be cool... never seen one that color .. or white pearl...

or you can go Cali-Fobulose and do purple pearl metalic with a hint of green .. LMAO... :willy: :party:

ok nm thought u were gonna paint it yourself .. LOL

·
Registered
304 Posts
Whoops, I was wrong. The '06 does offer blue/blue. I know I either read it or saw on the site that black interior was only available (maybe when they first updated for the '06 models). Nevermind now lol.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
GTOJon said:
I thought Blue/Blue wasn't offered on the '06...gotta check the site again.

yeah it is...I have one in my showroom.

I'd agree with everyone else in saying the brazen orange. It is absolutley beautiful. Especially in person.

But from your options I would go with Blue/Blue. One of the rarest color combinations.

·
Registered
100 Posts
johnebgoode said:
Brazen Orange is the color to go with....a no brainer.!!!
Unless you want a color coordinated interior - Orange has none. I jsut ordered my '06 - RED on RED

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeffs386 said:
why not go for one of the new colors...brazen orange or spice red?
for me nothing beats black with red interior
For me, the colored interior is really what does it for me. the Spice red is really appealing, but I'm not a fan of the black interior. The Brazen is also unique and appealing, but again the black interior. Thanks for the input, Brian

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.