Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
big_mike said:
Nope, the SAP grilles are not standard, hence why they dont show in the 360 view.
I wonder if the car shown in the Photo Gallery has the entire SAP on it. If it does, it would seem odd to show it there if the package is a dealer-installed option.....Almost borders on false advertising even if it has only the SAP grilles.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RKB4C said:
You'll probalby find some small print somewhere with "car may not be exactly as shown" or "car may include options" disclaimers...
Yep, you're right. This is in small print at the bottom of the page....So, guess they've covered their tracks pretty well:

Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment are extra. For GTO, $1,300 gas guzzler tax is extra. Gas guzzler tax is required only with automatic transmission.

G

·
Honestly to me it looks like a Very nice picture of my 2005 LS2 /w my appearence package ... LMAOROFL... cept mine is silver... :willy: :party:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.