Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as i was driving home last night a new WRX STi pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine, he downshifted and took off only to come up to a red light. As we are sitting at the light hes staring me down but i know there isnt any way i can take him off the line with him being all wheel drive and all. I rolled the window down and said lets do this from a roll, needless to stay the GTO prevailed and i took him by only about a fender. I pulled over and we started to chat, i have a bone stock 06 gto with 16,000 miles, his STi had 4500 miles with an upgraded computer and tune. We shook hands and complimented the power of the goat!!

*** GTOforum.com does not support street racing*** -but it sure is a rush

·
Registered
8 Posts
So as i was driving home last night a new WRX STi pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine, he downshifted and took off only to come up to a red light. As we are sitting at the light hes staring me down but i know there isnt any way i can take him off the line with him being all wheel drive and all. I rolled the window down and said lets do this from a roll, needless to stay the GTO prevailed and i took him by only about a fender. I pulled over and we started to chat, i have a bone stock 06 gto with 16,000 miles, his STi had 4500 miles with an upgraded computer and tune. We shook hands and complimented the power of the goat!!

*** GTOforum.com does not support street racing*** -but it sure is a rush

good race. If the sti had just a tune it was on stage 1 cobb map. stage 2 is TBE and they put down 300whp easy from the OTS map.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's crazy, My buddy has a 04 STI I've been running against with stock 05.. It's usually shift dependent.. However he upgraded a few items, and I can't even keep up with him on a roll anymore.. He has one of those tuners that you can download a tune for each individual upgrade you put on the car..

I have a Predator, but it has two tunes on it.. :( Good kill..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts