Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Searched here and at ls1 and thought this location was best place to start a plan for a GTO show of force at the 2006 Rolex 24 at Daytona . Been a couple of years since I've gone but always a Blast for a couple of hours to a couple of days in years past. As the GTO-R should be run and maybe even several different teams...

Would love for a Pontiac Corporate Power Play with Holden AU also showing up , with tents , sales booth , techo demos... Signup Sheet for GTO parade laps ... Seen that kinda of sponsership at Daytona 24 before , so I can Dream...:cool

Anyway , Just the idea of having some Daytona Beach owners info out what kinda of group infield/outside options are buyable. Make it a kinda Group Purchase to show up in force (say... 30+ 04/05/06 GTO's ) for a rented space location. Probably too late for that but maybe a business across the street even could work out a plan...

I'll start the Thread for 2006 Rolex 24 here and see the response... :)

http://www.theracesite.com/index.cfm?pagetype=2&form_article=9597

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.