Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
So my fears have come true, therefore I will test drive a GTO this next week just for fun :)

Retro yes, but I don't have too much beef with the front, I think that's what most people wanted as a "newage GTO"... but the back still looks like a damn Honda. Nonetheless, it's got the same performance as the current tigers, but is just not as good lookin'

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but I still like ours better. I would love to see the interior. I doubt that it would approach what we have. At this stage of my life I am not going to settle for a cheeseoid interior no matter how sharp the outside is.

·
Registered
229 Posts
TommyD said:
Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but I still like ours better. I would love to see the interior. I doubt that it would approach what we have. At this stage of my life I am not going to settle for a cheeseoid interior no matter how sharp the outside is.
Yes Yes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
alptbird said:
:agree

The front looks like more like the trans am of the smokey and the bandit era mixed with a loser mustang yuck! gm needs to do something about that design. I like my yj 04 goat just the way it is.
I was thinking the same...well said!

·
Registered
456 Posts
The 08 GTO was designed by the Chinese

:confused
2008 GTO lead Designer: Mr. Ughh Lee

·
Registered
172 Posts
TommyD said:
:agree

Our cars are really something special, with these interiors and everything else to boot, I'm not sure these will ever be beat for the price.

·
Registered
491 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
That looks too much like a G6....

I'll keep my 2006!
True, but with some GTO treatment I think that'd be a better direction to go instead of Pontiac trying to figure out what kind of retro look would be best. Our GTOs aren't retro and I think Pontiac shouldn't even think about following the trend now, as an afterthought, just because Mustangs and PT Cruisers got away with it.

...and I plan on keeping my '05!:eek:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.