Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, some of you may be burned out on cruises after the big Dream Cruise but this weekend (Friday-Saturday Aug 26-27) is the 28th St. Metro Cruise in beautiful Grand Rapids. This is only the 6th year of the event but there will be about 15,000-20,000 cars and up to 300,000 people over the two day event. The cruise takes place over the 15 miles of 28th St and all of the lots along the way. It's been a really good time and I'd like to see a showing of goats so we can represent. I remember the first year of the cruise (2005) and there were a lot of haters. As the reputation of the goat has grown so has the appreciation and I'm much more apt to hear compliments and get good attention now. Anyways I'm not sure if we can arrange a group thing but it would be great if a bunch of you showed up to soak in some West Michigan love. If you think you can make it give a shout out here so I can get an idea of who will be there and if any of you would like to meet up. Here's the link to the event.

28th Street Metro Cruise

Jerry (svede1212)

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should have had more takers for this cruise. The weather is fantastic, there are a ton of great cars (around 20,000) and seeing none of you with the bad cars showed up I made the finals of the modified street class for the events dyno challenge. I get the final pull off tomorrow morning at the cruise. I won it last year and am going for 2 in a row. Go Ziggy go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts