Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hummm

From the rumors and pictures this thing maybe getting the LSA Caddy CTS-V engine.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I want two. One to drive everyday and crush rustang owner's hopes and dreams, and one to put at the foot of my bed so I can get up and skeet on it every morning before getting in the shower and heading to work.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
:lol: WTF.

I suppose it'd have to be the LSA and not the LS9, unless it was some super secret high-buck limited run model... an IROC maybe? Can't have the ZR-1 owners feeling like they got wallet-raped...

Chevy needs to bring the noise with a resurrected Chevelle, now that would be interesting.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I suppose it'd have to be the LSA and not the LS9, unless it was some super secret high-buck limited run model... an IROC maybe? Can't have the ZR-1 owners feeling like they got wallet-raped...
I only heard media gussing the LS9, GM has to make the car "affordable" and LS9 will kill everything else "Ford" with ease, but it'll be too expensive. ZR1 owners can't feel bad if they put the LS9 in the Camaro, being that the SS weighs some 500-600 lbs more than the ZR1, add the supercharger another 100lbs that without anyother performance stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^Yes you should.

I rather take the whole car, but that means I have to start playing the lottery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts