Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning on going? I did a quick browse-through and didn't see anything dedicated to this.

I've gone to the Ford Nationals since 2007, and it's always fun. Thousands of cars, friendly people, good food, lotsa stuff to buy. This will be my first trip to the GM show (Friday only, weather permitting), and I was wondering how many other GTOs from here were planning on making the trip.

-June 22-24
-Carlisle, PA (a bit west of Harrisburg)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Is anyone planning on going? I did a quick browse-through and didn't see anything dedicated to this.

I've gone to the Ford Nationals since 2007, and it's always fun. Thousands of cars, friendly people, good food, lotsa stuff to buy. This will be my first trip to the GM show (Friday only, weather permitting), and I was wondering how many other GTOs from here were planning on making the trip.

-June 22-24
-Carlisle, PA (a bit west of Harrisburg)
SVGTO is a good group.... or you could run with CCGTO/GONE, LOL. Either way you'll have a good time at GM Nationals. Each year I post a thread in the mid-atlantic section of ls1gto... like this years;

2012 GM Nationals at Carlisle June 22~24 - LS1GTO.com Forums

Normally I drive to Gettysburg from my home in MD for a gathering of the goat herd to make a collective run up to Carlisle via the rolling hills of Adams County. But this year I'll be doing a 3k mile charity rally for MS research the week before, so my run up to Carlisle will start that Friday morning in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Still planning on doing the collective run from Gettysburg and will post a thread about that on ls1gto sometime this week... enjoy the clips of past runs.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts