1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Brent.jpg P1030387.JPG

P1030420.JPG P1030471.JPG

P1030389.JPG

The '69 is a true survivor including the original custom ordered barrier blue paint and white endura front. It's a RA/IV race car ordered out of the box to race. a 6 figure car easily. The car is in SVGTO and has made many national publications. The car looks showroom new. Was in storage 32 years before coming to life a year ago

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those boxes had a Pypes muffler in it. There were hundreds of them.
The goal was to set a record for a muffler domino and Pypes accomplished it. And no they didn't give them away <drats>

P1030388.JPG P1030392.JPG

P1030398.JPG P1030408.JPG

P1030411.JPG

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Great stuff, Judge. Thanks for sharin'.............

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great stuff, Judge. Thanks for sharin'.............
Thanks!!
I worked all day at this event, my arz was draggin.....

I am headed to Loveland Colorado for the GTOAA International Convention (flyin out July 4) then to Norwalk Ohio for the Tri-Power nationals. Will be meeting with Wangers and Beswick..... will take bokoo pics.

Wasn't planning on attending Colorado but the GTOAA is presenting me the Tom Foster Award for 2012, guess I should be there to get it. Love to drive the '70 but 2,000 miles is a bit far. Hell it's cheaper to buy jet fuel. The camera is getting one heck of a Pontiac Workout this season.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
You sure had great weather for it....

I guess congratulations are in order for your award, sir... :cheers

If you think your arz was draggin' at the Eastern Regional show, just wait until you get back from Ohio! Sounds like you have a lot of exciting events lined up.......:cool Looking forward to more pix........

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

Norwalk is the premier Pontiac event in the land. If one is to make just one event this is the one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts