Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Pure awsome. The design details are impressive, I'm waiting to see one in person, although unless a lottery win is forthcoming you won't be seeing one in my driveway. I'll take one in silver or black with the red interior.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sick Ride. I watched the unveiling on youtube. Pretty awesome. Poor Viper, lol. Always getting one upped by Vette. :D

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Not too big a fan of the new Vette. Like the interior, front end, and side... but man the back is like GM gave up 3/4s of the way through and just smooshed a Camaro on it.

Sick Ride. I watched the unveiling on youtube. Pretty awesome. Poor Viper, lol. Always getting one upped by Vette. :D
I think your gonna be really shocked with the new Viper. It is supposed to be actually driveable by the average person.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I've seen people call it the Corvaro, lol..
I love most of the car and glad they brought the Stingray back, wish it looked more like the prototype/transformer car. Really hate the tail lights. Very nice interior and engine. Hell of a ride! GM did good. Love Vettes.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Well, I like all Corvettes. Some of them, however, had to grow on me. I owned a 84...didn't like it at first but after a while I grew more fond of it. The new one.....well I just can't 'get my head around it', as the say. Ask me how I like it in about two years or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts