Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members attending the Dreamcruise this weekend in The Motor City? Arranged my day today so i could run quotes out in the area to get a little sneak peek. Plan on being down for most of the day tommorow, usually hang out at the Subway strip mall on SB Woodward and 13 mile, hope to see a great Pontiac contingent this year as in the previous.

If you ever get the chance it is the largest non race car event in the world, and people bring in cars from all over the world to cruise it.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Any members attending the Dreamcruise this weekend in The Motor City? Arranged my day today so i could run quotes out in the area to get a little sneak peek. Plan on being down for most of the day tommorow, usually hang out at the Subway strip mall on SB Woodward and 13 mile, hope to see a great Pontiac contingent this year as in the previous.

If you ever get the chance it is the largest non race car event in the world, and people bring in cars from all over the world to cruise it.
I was kinda/sorta planning to go as a spectator (too far for me to drive w/ 3.90 gear); but my buddy is doing a tranny project this afternoon on his hot rod and that I offered to help.

Btw - maybe we could try to meet sometime (Ypsi? / Plymouth?) Did you go the Pontiac only show in Milford (July 13th) I wanted to but didn't - worked on it instead. Did you go to Norwalk this year?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts