Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the 22's for my SS today. They are huge. When I first saw them I thought they sent the wrong tires because they are so big. I took a pic of them next to my 19" Beyern's; it makes the 19's look tiny. Here is the pic, keep in mind they are dirty just off the truck and haven't seen some Zaino love.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buffalo said:
Holy Smokes! Those are friggin huge. They are going to look great on your SS. I had a 2003 Black SS and really liked it. :seeya:
Were you on SilveradoSS forum? I like the SS a lot, it's my daily driver so it normally doesn't get the same treatment as my GTO... This weekend the SS is getting a Corsa exhaust and the rims so it should be all good.

·
Registered
84 Posts
AmesGTO said:
Were you on SilveradoSS forum? I like the SS a lot, it's my daily driver so it normally doesn't get the same treatment as my GTO... This weekend the SS is getting a Corsa exhaust and the rims so it should be all good.

I don't think I ever registered on the forum but I checked it out once or twice. Spent a lot of time on the Corvette Forum reading the threads but not posting much. I run a small used car lot (yes, the proverbial used car salesman) and drive something from the lot during the week and use the GTO on the weekends along with a 1969 Chevelle. Although, the Chevelle doesn't get used much as it drinks gas and uses premium (it has a mid 70's 454 with Turbo 350).

Randy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.