Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back from Ocean City, Md and I just wanted to tell everyone how much I enjoyed the long drive in my Goat. It's 360 miles each way and I pulled in a real world 25MPG for the entire trip (800 miles). It only ran $90 for premium for the entire vacation. Man, I keep forgetting how nice the driver's seat is (I don't drive her enough.)

I did want to ask if anyone has pictures of a yellow jacket Goat with yellow jacket wheels? I'm not changing my wheel color, but there was an '04 parked along RT50 in Maryland with YJ wheels. Unfortunately, I was going 75 when I saw it and my schedule didn't allow backtracking.

PS. The trip mileage would have been better but for the 80mph cruise through PA mountains and cruising the strip several times in OC.

Man, I really do love my Goat. :cool

·
Registered
81 Posts
05Goat where did you get the carbon fiber inserts? They look much better then the ugly stock plastic...one of the only things I don't like about my car. Has anyone else tried changing the center console at all?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.