Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have missed it but has anyone tried this size tire on their GTO? The aspect ratio is so close to the stock tires(110.25mm compared to 110mm) so these would be almost identical in height, only 3 cm wider. Is there 3 cm of room in the wheelwells where they won't rub? Do regular 8 inch wide rims hold them?

·
Registered
410 Posts
The least expensive way to find out is to only by 2 at first. Place them on the front and drive for a while and determine if you are having any clearance problems. If you do - rotate them to the rear and use the stock size on the front. I could not find any specific details on TireRack but think the rims should hold that size. Best to ask the Pros - I recommend a loca Discount Tires.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Jag Flash said:
I may have missed it but has anyone tried this size tire on their GTO? The aspect ratio is so close to the stock tires(110.25mm compared to 110mm) so these would be almost identical in height, only 3 cm wider. Is there 3 cm of room in the wheelwells where they won't rub? Do regular 8 inch wide rims hold them?
I did a search for "wheel" and here is a thread that may answer your questions;

Biggest tire/wheel combo on GTO?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts