Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those still looking, GM just announce increase rebates on all 2005 GM vehicles except the H1. You can now get $3,000 cash back on a 2005 GTO between now and 11/13/05.

OR

- 1.9% APR for 36 months plus $1,000 Bonus Cash
- 2.9% APR for 48 months plus $1,000 Bonus Cash
- 3.9% APR for 60 months plus $1,000 Bonus Cash

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was afraid you'd say AUTO!

I'm just tired of having a garage queen and a winter driver. I want a car for all seasons!

I know I can always step up to aftermarket wheels if I went 17" now - but I cannot easily change auto to M6 (or vice versa) if I later change my mind!

Any other advice - there aren't many other options to choose from?

I'd like to do something before the '05 specials expire. Appreciate your advice!

PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

G

·
If your like most of these other people and prefer to row your own gears, then get a manual. But if you prefer to relax, be lazy, and STILL win races, get an auto. I try to push the auto as much as I can because it really is a great way to have the best of both worlds. But the choice is yours, both do the same in bad weather.....CRAPPY!

lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
how are you going to get the dealer to agree to that they seem to not even budge of the sticker as soon as a rebate or something comes out either way it seems they get the same price for the car it just seems better on paper day by day

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.