Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out! This morning I was minding my own business on the way to work. I was driving the speed limit in the center lane. I look in my rear view and I see 3 Mustangs comming up fast. 03-04's I just kept driving, One pulls up on the right, one pulls up on the left, and one on my 6. I look over at the one on my left and it (looked) like it had all kind of mods. He had chome badges "blinging 4.6L" on the fender :rofl: anyway I look at him and nodded his head as if to say "what's up" After that he speed up and got in front of me. His plate read "FASTANG" :rofl: I said "this will not do" Say I dropped from 6th to 5th and just got in front of all of them and continued on my way to work. It wasnt really a race but I just wanted to share this tidbit. I guess they just wanted to check out the "HUMBLER" :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good One Humbler! I gotta 3 slowstang story for ya. I picked my wife up from work Fri Eve. traveling down a 2 lane,I looked back and saw a late 80's Saleen..looked back again saw a 98 GT...looked back AGAIN and saw a 05 GT.Well I informed my wife of the developments, to which her reply was GETTEM' 2 lane turns into 4, empty red light as I'm slowing to it..I look back to see who's it gonna be?...NONE of them changed lanes to line up with me! So when I see this, I changed lanes 200ft before light to make'em line up.....You wont believe this, ALL 3 quickly changed lanes to stay behind me!!! I have never laughed harder in a car...I was thrashing around Belly laughing and then stuck my head out the window...just a little, to let him know... He was the object of my active laughing Seizure. I continued up the road 5-6 miles changed lanes twice more...look back and see the baby ducks following suit. Just had to share.....Hard to believe? ....Yes........Sometimes Life truly is stranger than Fiction :cheers

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I had a similar thing happen to me. The Mustang just kept changing lanes to stay behind me and avoid getting a light beside me. I guess in reality it's a good thing. If you pick on someone smaller than you your a bully, and we don't want to be bully Goats.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Goatacular said:
Good One Humbler! I gotta 3 slowstang story for ya. I picked my wife up from work Fri Eve. traveling down a 2 lane,I looked back and saw a late 80's Saleen..looked back again saw a 98 GT...looked back AGAIN and saw a 05 GT.Well I informed my wife of the developments, to which her reply was GETTEM' 2 lane turns into 4, empty red light as I'm slowing to it..I look back to see who's it gonna be?...NONE of them changed lanes to line up with me! So when I see this, I changed lanes 200ft before light to make'em line up.....You wont believe this, ALL 3 quickly changed lanes to stay behind me!!! I have never laughed harder in a car...I was thrashing around Belly laughing and then stuck my head out the window...just a little, to let him know... He was the object of my active laughing Seizure. I continued up the road 5-6 miles changed lanes twice more...look back and see the baby ducks following suit. Just had to share.....Hard to believe? ....Yes........Sometimes Life truly is stranger than Fiction :cheers
They were playing "follow the leader" and they knew their place in line. :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Phantom05 said:
They were playing "follow the leader" and they knew their place in line. :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mustangs seriously have to be the some of the funniest drivers out there. And to this day I have yet to be beat by one... Mustang, GT, or Cobra.

·
Registered
356 Posts
This thread is great. The follow the leader and bully comments are classics! :cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys i am new to the forum but i got a mustang story for ya. A friend of mind has a wicked 89 gt and i wont list all the mods but he runs a 12.2 all the time at lebennon valley. Well the other week when i finally was able to get the GOAT we when to the the "flats" in a nearby town where you have a flat 2mile 2 lane rd that never has traffic. As i was coming off the line through the smoke in my rear window i just see him sitting there and soon realize he is not following my. fearing an unseen cop i hit the brakes. Turns out he reved his engine too high when he poped the clutch and fried his car lol. Not the way I wanted to win a race but against that car i will take it. :lol:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Actual Yahoo! Messenger Conversation, 10:31 PM EST:

Me: http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?p=28701#post28701
Me: LOL
Me: last three posts
Jen: *clickeh*
Jen: *WAITS FOR SLOWNESS TO LOAD*
Jen: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen: HOW DARE THEY WATCH US BREED!!!
Me: i think goatacular has a crush on me
Me: Honey...
Jen: MEEP!
Me: do I look funny when I breed?
Jen: not from where I'm looking *giggles with the segness*
Me: lol
Me: SEG!
Me: The Goat forum has infiltrated our vocabulary

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Goatacular said:
Another Pide Piper Story..........

At least "some" know their place :lol:

The other's have to be shown :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Camshaft said:
Actual Yahoo! Messenger Conversation, 10:31 PM EST:

Me: http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?p=28701#post28701
Me: LOL
Me: last three posts
Jen: *clickeh*
Jen: *WAITS FOR SLOWNESS TO LOAD*
Jen: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen: HOW DARE THEY WATCH US BREED!!!
Me: i think goatacular has a crush on me
Me: Honey...
Jen: MEEP!
Me: do I look funny when I breed?
Jen: not from where I'm looking *giggles with the segness*
Me: lol
Me: SEG!
Me: The Goat forum has infiltrated our vocabulary
I for one like to see a "Breed in Progress."

Say Me, Any pictures of you breeding? :party: :eek: :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
GTO judge said:
I for one like to see a "Breed in Progress."

Say Me, Any pictures of you breeding? :party: :eek: :D
None of my good side. Allllriiiiight...giggity giggity.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts