Just wanted to say I got the 350 in my Lemans and cleaned up, regasketed ,and painted. I took about 6 weeks to get it all done. Yesterday I tried to start it with no luck. I spent a couple of hours going over everything and couldn't get it to start. It would crank, but it just wouldn't fire. This morning I got back at it. Turns out the points had to be adjusted in a little. Then she fired right up. I let it run for a couple of minutes. I was hoping to let it run longer, but the radiator sprung a bad leak and the valve covers leaked. They leaked before and they still leak even with new gaskets. The rest of the motor was fine. No other leaks. Anyway, even though I don't post a whole lot, I've been on this site just about everyday trying to learn all I can. So thanks everyone for helping me get this far. Next up, lifting the body up, painting the frame and replacing all the brake and fuel lines.
35.1 KB Views: 80
26.1 KB Views: 82