Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from class after exiting the freeway, I was at a red light, and I didnt realise but 2 lanes over was a third generation eclipse (year 2000 I believe?). So the light hits green and I notice him fly by pushing it. It was all black with the average Blue headlights and alteza rear lights, Dropped to the max, spray painted stock wheels, and a loud cannon! I get to him at a yellow light and I slow down so we can line up, this guy runs the light just as it turns red. Basically I lost it and once the light hit green I chased him down and finally found him. Again were at a red light and hes a lane over to me. Light hits green and I take off on this guy like there is no tomorrow! I lost him. Then about 2 blocks out he catches up next to me and slows down to a 10-15 mph roll and says " AGAIN AGAIN" I didnt understand so he kept screaming "AGAIN AGAIN" I said oh alright... 3 honks? He agreed and told me to honk. I didnt even bother to downshift. I honked and we took off. Once again I have a very large lead on him. Atleast he was cool about it, he came next to me and asked me what I have done to the car.. told him it was stock and he was surprised. He told me he only had an intake. Havent had a nice run in quite a while! By the way these streets are completely deserted and it was about 11:30pm. No cars around.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
sweet!!!!!!!:cheers

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
i just like the picture of my girls!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Not really worth your time and fuel IMO, but hey; if you got a good laugh out of the stomping more power to ya...:cheers:cool:cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts