Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are looking for owners of exotic cars to participate in our Second Annual Exotic Car Show. In 2011, we had 99 incredible cars at our event. Let's make this one even bigger!

Participants have the chance to showcase their cars, meet with other car enthusiasts and compete for trophies and win prizes! Judging conducted by national concours level judges and local celebrities!

Your $25 donation includes the following:
• One car entry into the show
• Entry into the “Owners Tent” with complimentary breakfast items
• One entrance ticket to the Antique Auto Museum

- Bringing a Guest with you? Don't forget to register your guests! Your $15 guest registration donation includes their entry to the owners tent/complimentary breakfast and a ticket to the museum!

Public Admission is just a $5.00 donation.

Cars eligible for registration include Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Lotus, McLaren, Spyker, Tesla, Bugatti, Jaguar, Viper, Audi R8, Porsche, Nissan Skyline and GTR, Acura NSX, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, TVR, Corvette, DeLorean, Cobra, Ford GT, Alfa Romeo, DeTomaso, Morgan, Noble, Rossion, Mercedes McLaren, Mercedes SLS.

If you would like to register your classic or modern sports or luxury car and it is not on this list, please contact us.

SHOW SCHEDULE:
8AM - 10AM: Arrival and Car Prep
10AM: Show Opens to the Public
10AM-12 NOON: Concours Judging
1:30PM : Award Presentations
Raffle Winner Announcements

Cool Cars for Cats and Canines - Exotic Car Show - Home

Attachments

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a cool event that I figured people might be interested in. You don't have to 'show' your car to enjoy an event.

Anything else you would like to troll?

·
Registered
98 Posts
How about we try to get a large group of GTO's to do an "impromptu" show out in the parking lot? Be kinda' like the pool party for the caddy's in Caddy Shack. I'll bring the clorox for the burn out pit...

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some pics that were taken at the show(not by me)

For the full set (189 pictures) in higher resolution, CLICK
HERE

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts