Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With GM discontinuing use of the 4L65-E 4-speed automatic on the 2006 C6, I was hoping that the 2006 GTO would receive the same, new 6-speed automatic. I am considering a 2005 or 2006 GTO, but I would definitely wait if the new 6-speed automatic will be available. With all the views my post received, I am surprised no-one has been able to confirm my thoughts.

·
Registered
237 Posts
srulovjs said:
With GM discontinuing use of the 4L65-E 4-speed automatic on the 2006 C6, I was hoping that the 2006 GTO would receive the same, new 6-speed automatic. I am considering a 2005 or 2006 GTO, but I would definitely wait if the new 6-speed automatic will be available. With all the views my post received, I am surprised no-one has been able to confirm my thoughts.
The news is out (the GM '06 product news release on another thread) . . . so, unless there will be a mid-year upgrade (which I doubt) the four-speeder seems to be it for the duration, but you will get backlit steering wheel radio controls, an additional power outlet and darkened taillamps. . . woopee.

·
Registered
56 Posts
PWR_SHIFT said:
The news is out (the GM '06 product news release on another thread) . . . so, unless there will be a mid-year upgrade (which I doubt) the four-speeder seems to be it for the duration, but you will get backlit steering wheel radio controls, an additional power outlet and darkened taillamps. . . woopee.
Don't forget the heated mirrors! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.