Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have the proper installation or photos of this option?? I have a switch/light/harness. My original 64 manuals show nothing. Did it mount on the bottom of the dash or ?? Did it have a cover over the bulb as I have just a bulb mounted in a socket. This car came with the option group U40 on the sticker as parking brake lamp. The car also came with glove box/ash tray/reading map light/under hood & trunk light. All are in place with exception of this one. THANKS, PLEASE HELP.........FOUND DETAILS THANKS FORUM!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What was the proper location of the brake lamp on the Dash?
Does anyone have the proper installation or photos of this option?? I have a switch/light/harness. My original 64 manuals show nothing. Did it mount on the bottom of the dash or ?? Did it have a cover over the bulb as I have just a bulb mounted in a socket. This car came with the option group U40 on the sticker as parking brake lamp. The car also came with glove box/ash tray/reading map light/under hood & trunk light. All are in place with exception of this one. THANKS, PLEASE HELP.........FOUND DETAILS THANKS FORUM!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts